Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pedicures to finish up a girl's weekend...

To wrap up our girls weekend, Gram, Avery and I headed over to the local nail salon for some pampering. Just to give a little history....Avery and I stopped in this very nail salon a few weeks back to purchase a gift card for Gram. After we purchased the gift card and proceeded to leave the salon, Avery had a melt down. When I asked her what was wrong, she tearfully pointed at the salon and said she wanted her toes painted. Yep, my 3 year old has already entered the diva stage. In her defense, they did have an adorable little kid chair with a DVD player.

She was very excited about them "washing" her feet



I let her pick the color....there's no surprise that she picked pink!

Well of course she wants a design. What 3 year old would turn down a flower or polk-a-dots? Well not this one! She went with white polk-a-dots.  







This was my first time getting a design myself, but Avery insisted that Mommy and Gram both get designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment