Monday, March 29, 2010

First Day of School All Over Again

Well if the first day of school for Avery wasn't hard enough for me we have to do it all over again. Since Avery's 3rd birthday was a couple weeks ago, she has transitioned from Babies Can't Wait into the school system. She is attending Ralph Bunche which is a special needs school for our district. This school does not provide bookbags so I had to run out and find one in a week. I originally came home with a Tinker Bell  bag which I was sure would be a big hit...NOT! She straight up told me she didn't like it and wanted me to take it back! Little Diva! So off to hunt another bag. My second presentation was My Little Pony - a sure win with her love of horses. She was pleased and wanted to carry it all around the house. To be honest I am NOT a fan of character decorated clothes/bookbags but on short notice and a picky toddler I let this one slide.





No comments:

Post a Comment