Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll!

Ah, Fall. My favorite time of year! The briskness in the air and the leaves start turning those beautiful fall shades. A couple weeks ago on a beautiful, fall afternoon, I grabbed my camera to capture some of these beautiful seasonal landscapes......my subject became the usual suspect in most of my photos these days.







If I had planned a little better we could have put on a cute Fall outfit, but by the time we were done with the shoot, she was covered in dried leaves and somehow she found a patch of mud....that's my girl! Wait, no it's not! Is this the girl who can't stand the texture of grass or sand on her feet, won't use her hands to push herself up off the ground and asks me to wipe dirt off her hands every two minutes? Guess I caught her on a good day! She loved playing in the yard and "posing" for the camera.









I think this is where she found the obscure mud patch....





Well look who decided to join us! For those who know our dog, Ivan and his mental issues (he was a rescue), you know how hard it is to get him to sit for more than a second anywhere near Avery. I had to snap these as quick as I could because I knew it wouldn't last long! For at least three minutes he realized she could serve some use to him and soaked up some lovin'.




You'll probably never see that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment